Halloween Steam Sale is now on! Get Farm Life: Natures Adventure for just £0.69 / $1.00
Update 1.2 for both Steam and Mobile. We suggest upon every new update to start a new game as bugs may appear due to loading incorrect parts of the game.
- Added masks for NPCs during Halloween.
- Added more events during the period of October. **
- Added secret locations and hidden entrances.
- Changed birds to become crows during Halloween.
- Changed the title screen during Halloween. **
** – Affected by date / time set on your Operating System.
- Added clothing shop – Violet is the new shopkeeper in town and she will sell you loads of new clothing from top to bottom. Violet is the first shopkeeper to be able to have discounts on certain products during the year, maybe waiting for a sale?
- Added clothing for the player that can be purchased at clothing shop.
- Added bees, you can now purchase bee hives from Tom the old farmer at the marketplace.
Bee hives will be located within the farm, right next door to the chicken coop. They will have their own patch ready for when you purchase the hives.
Bees produce honey everyday except in winter as they like to keep their honey to themselves during this season. “Get behind a fellow, black and yellow”
- Added birds, birds will fly away from you when you’re too close. They’ll land on wooden fences, house tops and tree branchs.
- Added frame rate pacing due to frame rate dropping when no frames needed to be updated on the clients screen. This will improve majority of animations that didn’t sync due to a frame rate spike.
- Added honey to the inventory system, this can be located in the inventory through Animal Care > Animal Items > Farm Produce. This also splits the animal section into two animal produces Milk, Wool, Egg and Manure then other Honey.
- Added floating icons above all shop keepers so you can identify the shop keeper upon entering.
- Added option to change the alarm clock to midnight. So you can walk in the dark, see the night light up and visit shops during the early morning.
- Added audio and more information to when there is an event taking place and trying to enter a building which is closed.
- Added rotatable character model on character customization menu.
- Changed in-game time from 6 am to 9 am when finishing the tutorial. This should allow you shop on the first day and enter majority of the buildings.
- Changed in-game timer to be extended for a longer period. PC: from 12 to 15 minutes / Mobile: from 15 to 20 minutes.
- Changed corn field within the marketplace area, so that the player no longer clips through the corn.
- Changed old farmer to Tomwares which is now open from 8 am till 4 pm. Tom will sell all buildings for your farm.
- Changed map to reflect the changes to the farm and other parts of the town.
- Changed controller dead-zone area. This will make it better for controlling the player if you’re using an old controller.
- Changed pickaxe effectiveness when mining ore from 1/2/5/10 to 1/3/5/10.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Steam to not unlock achievements when all requirements are fulfilled.
- Fixed an issue with Steam overlay not responding correctly due to frame rate issue – “Implementation of frame rate pacing”
- Fixed an issue with co-op partner spawning at the first player location which would cause it to glitch backwards into another section.
- Fixed an issue with all RNG functions to become more effective when dealing with smaller chance rate.
- Fixed an issue with shops having a black overlay after purchasing an item.
- Fixed an issue with glove equipment no longer working outside of the tutorial.
- Fixed an issue with removing seeds from the HUD would cause the counter to freeze/lock.
- Fixed an issue with fishing rod always causing the player to turn right upon casting.
- Fixed an issue with price clipping issue with selling produce at the shop.
- Fixed an issue with pickaxe tool not working correctly in certain instances.
- Fixed an issue with two player milking and shearing animals would cause the second player to use first players animation.
- Fixed an issue with love hearts from appearing whilst talking to shopkeepers.
- Fixed an issue with saving the game with a controller connected, then loading and playing without a controller.
- Fixed an issue with old functions that are no longer available.
- Fixed an issue with NPC characters spawning outside during working hours, marriage or late at night.
Other Notes – Steam Version Only
- Removed networking until further testing can be done with the newest systems in place.
Sorry about the issues and bugs that have plagued the game. I hope everything is much better now! Please be aware that the patch is currently processing and should be with you all within a couple of hours.
Happy Farming! – BP