Primal Lands Update V0.0.1
- Updated internal software and compiler using the newer steam SDK.
- Added Enemy tribes, enemy tribes will now set up a camp that is not occupied by another tribe. Note: Enemy tribes will visit during the night and set up a camp, enemy camp fires will not emit any light or heat for your tribe members. Enemy tribes can only attack tribe members that are currently not in a job, this is until we implement tribe members that can protect your territory and guard other tribe members.
- Added Tribe death, tribe members will now die from starvation, heatstroke or hypothermia. Note: Tribe members being attacked by enemies will also need to heal in casing of bleeding out. When all tribe members are dead, your game will end choose to fight wisely!
- Added Tribe health meter to Tribe Statistics HUD. Note: Health meter will appear disfunction if the tribe member is currently in diseased status.
- Added Tribe hover and worker icons for both stonemason, forestry and quarry buildings.
- Added Music to tribal dance, tribe members will now perform a rhythmic dance. Tribe members will only be recruited if the dance is identical if not be prepared to fight them!
- Added Gameover screen when all your tribe has died which displays have many days you managed to survive.
- Added Restore to default settings in the options menu. Note: If none of your controls are working please using this feature as it will correct these issues.
- Added Font size for tooltips video settings in the options menu. (Please note this does not affect build menu or resources menu) - (Suggested by: Monkofmimmir)
- Added Spawning for mammals that have despawned or been killed.
- Added Destroy Buildings, there is now a new icon to the building menu to which you can now right click and destroy buildings. Note: You will not obtain any resource back from built building, this will be in the next update.
- Added Creative option to disable enemy tribes from spawning.
- Added More keyboard keys for control options.
- Added More tree textures to give more variety in placement.
- Added Pause option to speed settings (Pause/x1/x5/x10/x20) - Following key changes below keys are ([ / ]) to adjust speed.
- Added Save game/Load game option only one save can be made per game mode (Survival and Creative). Load game will only be visible when you have at least one saved game.
- Fixed an issue with tribe drag option not removing whilst using in-game menu.
- Fixed an issue with camera sensitivity option being locked due to incorrect value.
- Fixed an issue with steam overlay not working properly.
- Fixed an issue with picking up tribe members whilst navigating the options menu.
- Fixed an issue with mammals leaving the land but not despawning.
- Fixed an issue with player camera moving to fast resulting in a white screen.
- Fixed an issue with arrows overlaying tribe members during a tribal war.
- Fixed an issue with changes to audio settings whilst in-game would not change volume until the current session was ended.
- Fixed an issue with exiting a game and replaying another would cause lighting to resume.
- Fixed an issue with tutorial rescue could become stuck during tribal dance.
- Fixed an issue with HUD during creative mode that would cause creation tab to glitch.
- Fixed an issue with Tribe collision detection slightly offset.
- Fixed an issue with Tribe hunger and temperature HUD not displaying properly.
- Fixed an issue with Urok hand collision not detecting cursor speed and position properly.
- Fixed an issue with Exiting during a playthrough would cause time to stop functioning correctly.
- Fixed an issue with Tribe exiting out during a tribal dance and clothing wouldn't stay in one place.
- Fixed an issue with Music not playing properly when reloading a map.
- Fixed an issue with Audio playback only playing at a selected location.
- Fixed an issue with Music not changing after playing once.
- Changes made for Deer AI to now eat berries from bushes that are not being occupied by tribe members.
- Changes made for Animal AI to detect blood in distance to tribe members.
- Changes made for spawning mammals on generation. (Mammals will be restricted to deers for the first five days of playtime)
- Changes made for cloud generation and movement.
- Changes made for speed up and down key commands from (- / + to [ / ])
- Changes made for steam overlay to bring up community hub tab for direct feedback.
- Changes made to water texture to seem more integrated with the land.
- Removed development double clicking from spawning enemy tribes.
- Removed development option with being able to bring up debug console.
- Removed development faster speed options / shortcuts being used.
- Removed unused code.